Mother’s Day is this Sunday already. And if you haven’t gotten your mom a special token to remind her about how special she is, here are some gift ideas that won’t break the bank.
I’m not going to be self serving by shoving my products in this list (so here’s a photo instead. Hahaha!). In this list, I’ll be sharing gifts which I’ve recently received and some of that I love and stuff that I think other mom’s would appreciate too! Note: it’s in no particular order….
1. Chocolates or give her a cake. It’s easy, simple and hits that sweet spot, instantly. TIP: Add a special touch with a handwritten note and/or a framed photo collage of your special moments with her.
2. Flowers will always do the trick. Brighten up her day with fresh blooms. My florist of choice, Lanai Manila! They have the best arrangements, most unique flowers and they can customize your blooms with “add ons” – it will definitely add a more personalized touch. The best part, they deliver! Contact them at +63 2 802 5428 and ask for their Mother’s Day Catalog or follow them on Instagram @lanai_manila.
3. Take her to dinner at Paper Moon Manila. Trust me, the key to anyone’s heart is through their stomach. For more details, check out the most recent post I did here: The Famous Paper Moon opens in Manila.
4. Take her shopping. I ALWAYS manage to find something in Instagram @shoplcp. Visit their store and I’m sure youll find things for mom AND yourself too. The best part, they have a great return/exchange policy so you can change it if it doesn’t fit OR OR here’s a bother idea…. give her a gift certificate so she can try and choose her own gift. I believe in practicality! *wink*
5. Any dose of Chanel always does the trick. Since we don’t have a Chanel Boutique locally, make up and perfume from Instagram @RustansTheBeautySource is enough to give a girl butterflies in their tummy. Visit your the closest Rustans near you!
6. Pamper her with treatments in The Aivee Institute or The Aivee Clinic. This is MY heaven on earth. I do everything from facials to body treatments to spending the whole day relaxing and eating. All moms deserve a day off, The Aivee League way.
For more information, Visit The Aivee Clinic at the 2nd Floor, East Bldg. Forbestown Center Burgos Circle Bonifacio Global City, Philippines | CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE (+63) 917.728.3838 / (+632) 573 1420 | Website: http://www.aivee.ph
7. Yoga Love is LOVE!!! I recently discovered Yoga Love and I’ve been using it everyday to sleep, during massages and I have yet to try it while working out and during yoga. The other day I let my 5 year old son Asher try it, he loved it and slept like a baby too. I’m old school, I grew up with my grandmother putting White Flower on my neck and nape before sleeping… it relaxes me. Hahaha! So YES, I hoarded Yoga Love (it smells good) and I highly recommend this for all moms out there too…
Follow Instagram @yogalove_ph.
8. Resurrect her eyebrows at BrowHaus. Ladies and gentlemen, for those that don’t know this…. eyebrows is life!!!! I’m not kidding. Book that appointment and get the job done so your mommas no longer need to worry about shading and blending their eyebrows every morning.
For more information, contact them: Serendra +632 9010597 | Mega Fashion Hall +632 531 6997 | Greenbelt 5 +632 501 3998 | Lucky Chinatown +632 254 2716 | Abreeza +682 285 7270
9. Jo Malone scents. I have their candles around the house, JM handwash and lotion in our bathrooms and I have a bottle of cologne in my car. It’s a staple and I’m sure other mommy would love it too! They have so much scents to choose from. Add Jo Malone on Instagram @jomaloneph.
10. Dyson Supersonic changed my life. I will never leave my room without my hair fixed and this tiny little machine cuts the drying time in less than half. I love it!!! If you want to splurge a little, I highly recommend the Dyson Supersonic for every mom because let’s be honest, time is gold!
Dyson Supersonic can be found at Greenbelt 5, Century City Mall, Rustan’s Makati, Abenson Bonifacio Global City, and SM Mall of Asia. It is available at PhP 21,500. I’m telling you though… it’s sooooo worth it!!!!
Til my next post…. Happy Mother’s Day!!!
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio