Being able to do a full blog post through the wifi of my camera and cellphone changes EVERYTHING. I no longer have to wait until I get home to upload and organize the photos. It no longer takes me a few days or even months to recap my thoughts and memories of the trip to write my story.
Now, I’m totally mobile and efficient because I can give you a summary of my day, daily. Well, only if I think it’s blog-able, instgram-able or interesting enough to share. Did you notice that I started that habit with my Seattle trip? Yay!
After reviewing the stories from Seattle, I realized that it would be great to share a list of everything I experienced in one post. It makes it so much easier to search for it in my archives and it will definitely come in handy for those planning a trip to Seattle too.
So here you go…
- 1. PIKE PUBLIC MARKET CENTER – I didn’t do a separate blog post on this because almost everything we did was within the area: Beechers, The First Starbucks, Chocolate Tour. Its a very clean market and a great place to explore! (Read more about it here: http://pikeplacemarket.org)
2. BEECHERS “World’s Best” Mac & Cheese (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/beechers-worlds-best-mac-cheese/)
3. THE FIRST STARBUCKS (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/the-first-starbucks-in-the-world/)
4. Chocolate Tour (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/chocolate-tour/)
5. Seattle of Flight (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/museum-of-flight/)
6. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/bill-melinda-gates-foundation/)
7. Space Needle (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/seattles-space-needle/)
8. Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/a-peek-into-the-chihuly-garden-glass-exhibit/)
9.Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/starbucks-reserve-roastery-tasting-room/)
10. Serious Pie (Read more about it here: http://catarambulo.com/seattle-eats-serious-pie/)
And if you’re up to it, take the Monorail. It’s a fun experience for the kids and the view is better than being in a taxi or Uber. haha!
Til my next post… GOOD NIGHT!Ü
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio
Tags: Beechers, Bill and Melinda Foundation, Chihuly Garden, chocolate tours, Museum of Flight, Pike Place Market, Seattle, Serious Eats, space needle, starbucks reserve roastery & tasting room, The First Starbucks, Travel Diary