I love attending parties but I dread hosting them. No seriously, hats off to everyone who can plan and host a party, effortlessly. Because honestly, I cant. hahaha! But luckily, I work in an industry filled with super talented people, amazing products and big ideas. I’m so happy that I was able to get these exclusives brands and new concepts on board at my daughter’s first birthday party, #AlanaTurnsOne. Here’s my top 7 in no particular order:
- 1. FREEZERBURN – Cookies and junk food ice cream paired with freshly made nutella donuts, Ketchup-mayo ice cream served with french fries, Churros with chocolate ice cream. Expect the wildest, weirdest and funnest flavours that makes fantasy ice cream dreams come true. It’s Freezerburn’s first venture into doing party carts and they can come to your event too!
For inquiries: +63 927 933 3773 or +63 977 357 2191. Visit @freezerburnph for more details.
2. TODDLER HOUSE – The kids who have the most fun at parties are usually 3 years old and up. Most often than not, the babies and toddlers are just sitting on their parents/nannies laps watching everyone else. Toddler House is a program designed to keep your little ones entertained by conducting age appropriate sensorial activities, art & crafts and music to stimulate your little one’s imaginations. Definitely a great idea to have them during playdates too!
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. CUPCAKES BY SONJA – Who kid doesn’t love cupcakes??? At Cupcakes by Sonja, the kids get to decorate their own cupcake and cookies too. Personally, I think this a brilliant booth to have because not only do the kids enhance their artistic skills but they get to reward themselves with a little sugar too.
For inquiries contact: Bakeshop by Sonja +63 917 506 2188 or email email@example.com.
4. LOU HILARIO – I’m hooked. No seriously, Lou Hilario is the first person you should book for your party. He was born to entertain. And I must stress that not only are the kids glued, but the parents too. He gets better and better every time!!! And trust me when I say this because I had him for Danielle’s first birthday party, 13 years ago… Asher’s first birthday, 5 years ago and now Alana’s first birthday party too. His stellar performance runs for around 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hour 30 mins. Worth every single penny and I very highly recommend him!!!
For inquiries contact, Lou Hilario at +63 917 250 6699.
5. POUF COTTON CANDY CART – What’s a children’s party without cotton candy??? Add some color and fun with character pouf cotton candy. They can make elephants, pigs, flowers, dinosaurs, flamingos, flowers, hearts and more. My favorite part, you can customize the sugar colors. Ugh, to die for!!!
For inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow them on Instgram @poufcottoncandy.
6. A MAKEUP BOOTH – Since I have a 13 year old daughter, I needed to think of an activity that would be fun for her age group. I don’t know any teenager who doesn’t like to experiment with makeup. My thoughts, if the girls want to experiment with cosmetics, they might as well learn from professionals.
Visit your nearest Benefit Cosmetics Boutique for Inquiries. Or follow them on Instagram @benefitph.
7. A BLOWDRY BOOTH – I was on a Dyson BKK hangover when I decided to take a shot at asking the Dyson big bosses if they were willing to take part in my insane idea of having a blow dry station at my daughter’s first birthday — 3 days before the big day. hahaha! I figured it would be a great activity for everyone PLUS I wanted my friends & family to see the Dyson Supersonic that I’ve been consistently raving about. Seriously, it’s life changing!!!
For inquiries visit the Dyson Boutique in GB5 & Century City Mall or follow them on Instagram @dysonusersph.
Photo was taken during the Dyson Supersonic Launch in BKK. Visit Dyson Supersonic Launch to know more.
See… even my mom was thrilled with the Dyson Supersonic experience too. #TitasOfManila #DontCallHerLola
I’m so happy that I was able to share some fun activity ideas with you. If you have other activities that you would like me to try, email me at email@example.com. I’m always looking for the the next big thing to do.
Til my next post… stay tuned because I’ll be sharing the pretty little details, major mishaps, learnings and a few tips. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it! haha!
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio
Tags: Alana Turns One, Alana's First Birthday, Benefit Cosmetics, Childrens Parties, Cupcakes by Sonja, Dyson, Dyson Supersonic, FreezerburnPH, Lou Hilario, Party Ideas, Pouf Cotton Candy, Toddler House