I’ve learned to wear my babies for as long as I can carry them comfortably. Personally, I find it so much easier than bringing around a stroller. Looking and waiting for an elevator at the mall annoys me. When we travel, I get impatient waiting for the ground staff to bring up the stroller while everyone disembarks from the plane. Or worst, the stroller is the last item to come out from the baggage area because it’s unloaded with the oversized luggages. One time our stroller came out broken. Another time, it was missing its cover and seat liner. Ugh, super hassle!
And this is where my love for i-Angel comes in. We received our i-Angel Hipseat Carrier from my Tita Boop as a Baptismal gift for Alana. I’ve been using it EVERY SINGLE DAY since then. Literally!!!
Here are the reasons why I think every mom/dad/caregiver needs an i-Angel in their life:
- 1. You can use it from birth until your child is 3 years old. Recommend use is 3.5-20kg.
- 2. No backpains & it reduces the strain on shoulders, waist and spine. Your baby’s weight is evenly distributed with the hipseat.
- 3. It’s versatile. You can opt to use it as a full carrier or just the hipseat. It has a sleeping hood, teething pads & it’s all washable.
- 4. Your baby is safe, secure and very comfortable.
- 5. It’s so chic!!! You can take amazing OOTD’s (Outfit Of The Day).
Check out my full review by clicking the video below:
I also made a video on HOW TO USE THE i-ANGEL & TIPS TO STYLE IT! Click the video below:
Here are a few of the styles available in Manila:
I have the black one on the top left. This is the Rainbow Collection!
These designs are cute too!
If you’re based in the Philippines, I highly suggest you talk to Meryll Dy of i-Angel Philippines to discuss which carrier will best suit your needs. Email: email@example.com or visit their website www.mightybaby.ph.
For my International readers, I’ve got you covered because you can shop through my blog. I also included my choices of cold weather cover ups. Happy Shopping!
Til my next post… stay tuned to my Instagram @catarambulo because I will be giving away 2 i-Angel Hipseat Carriers to my lucky readers & followers.
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio