For the first time Pantone introduces two shades, Rose Quartz and Serenity as the PANTONE Color of the Year 2016.
As much as I used to be allergic to color, I’m totally feeling these colors especially with Baby Alana on the way. I like how Rose Quartz sets such a warm and gentle tone. While Serenity gives a more cool and tranquil vibe. What do you think? Seems like everyone’s going to be on baby shower mode throughout the year. haha!
I put together my Pantone Shopping List which I wanted to share with you. And guess what? It’s a new feature on my blog. All you need to do is hover over the item ↑ that tickles your fancy. Once you click, you’ll be directed to the site of where you can purchase it from.
- 1. Tod’s Signature Loafers is perfect for any weekend escape.
- 2. J.Crew Cashmere Sweater compliments most skin tones which is perfect for a more preppy look.
- 3. Valentino Rockstud Continental Wallet is such a great alternative to classic black in spring.
- 4. Roksanda Color-Block Dress is so chic!
- 5. Graphic Image 2016 Planner gets me excited to plan for the new year.
- 6. Inez and Vinoodh Enameled 18-karat Gold Ring can be worn solo or stacked.
- 7. Nicholas Kirkwood Flats goes with everything from skinny jeans to skirts.
- 8. Michael Kors Pom-Pom is the cutest bag charm and key chain of the season.
- 9. Karl Lagerfeld Klassik Bag has compartments sized to fit all the essential and can be worn as a shoulder bag or clutch.
I even selected more options for you to choose from below:
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio