I’m not really one to follow trends but this year’s Fall Gold Trend is on point. It took me a few days to browse through Net-a-Porter’s website and a couple of hours to narrow down the things that I liked the most. In my book, gold never goes out of style…
With the ber months coming up, it’s time to add some sparkle into our lives. Here’s my top 10 gold trend must-haves:
1.GUCCI Thelma Beret is fresh from Gucci’s Spring ’16 runway. Style it with a printed top, floral dress or a pretty skirt. Personally I would wear it with a white t-shirt and jeans!
2. ANITA KO 18-karat gold ear cuff. For those who aren’t as adventurous as I am to have their ears pierced with 8 holes, an ear cuff is a more conservative way to go.
3. LAURENCE DACADE Metallic brushed leather boots. Boots are a must for Fall. These ankle boots are perfect for a cropped denim look.
4.SHERIFF & CHERRY Miami D-frame acetate and gold-tone mirrored sunglasses. Inspired by vintage designs and modern streetwear, these sunnies are just screaming out to be worn. I love them!
5. FORNASETTI scented candle. It’s such a pretty home accessory and I can’t stop collecting it. I still can’t believe that I no longer have to travel abroad just to buy them. Now all you have to do it go online and click-click.
6. GUCCI Princetown horsebit-detailed metallic slippers. Gucci has definitely made a comeback and I just can’t get enough of their signature horsebit detailed design which is now on a metallic leather slipper. It’s so chic!
7. AERIN BEAUTY Gold-tone comb. Why not? If you like to carry a comb in your bag, it might as well be gold.
8. SAINT LAURENT Monogramme medium jacquard shoulder bag. The black and gold star patterns make me want to go out clubbing and paint the town red.
9. GUCCI Gold plated Swarovski crystal ring. Because life is too short to be wearing boring jewellery!
10. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Skull sequined satin box clutch. The glittering crystals and shimmering gold sequins with definitely make any outfit pop!
And SURPRISE!!! You can shop my top picks directly through my blog:
Til my next post. Shine on, ladies!
- Cat Arambulo-Antonio